Shipping and Delivery Policy
Shipping Costs and Transit Times
- We provide free shipping across India. Additional shipping charges apply in case of international
- Once your purchase has been completed, further items cannot be added to this order.
- 5- 7 working days for delivery of all in stock items.
- No exchanges or returns except in the case of damage.
Items are processed and readied for shipping within 2 business days after receiving the order. We try to
deliver the products to you within 2-3 days in major metro cities. However, the duration of the delivery
can take 8-10 working days depending on your delivery location. Guavasofts is not responsible for service
transit time. Delivery time to the end user is subject to factors beyond our control
(“Force Majeure Event”) including unexpected travel delays from our courier partners and transporters due
to weather conditions and strikes. Transit times are provided by the carriers Fedex, Aramex and DTDC
and may vary with package origin and destination, particularly during peak periods. All orders are
shipped via Fedex, Aramex or DTDC.
All shipping costs are determined by the weight and volume of the items purchased, the method of
shipping chosen, and the destination address.
If you have any questions regarding shipping, please email us at:firstname.lastname@example.org. An email notification
will be sent with Delivery Confirmation Numbers and Tracking Numbers (if applicable).
For all domestic shipments, we use the following slabs to calculate shipping:
Up to Rs.300 : Rs.60 shipping charge
Rs.300 above : FREE
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN ‘AS IS’ AND ‘AS AVAILABLE’ BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF
ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT,
MATERIALS OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON IT. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK,
BY YOUR OWN FREE WILL, AND THAT YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES ARISING FROM THIS USE. WE
DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANTABILITY AND/OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS,OR
ITS ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY
DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT,
INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
Terms and Conditions:
Use of Guavasofts Website www.guavasofts.com
You agree, undertake and confirm that your use of Guavasofts shall be strictly governed by the
following binding principles:
- You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information:
- belongs to another person and to which You does not have any right to.
- is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophilic,
libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable,
disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful
in any manner whatever; or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but
not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent
Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986;
- misleading in any way.
- is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or
content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of
any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or
- promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory
- infringes upon or violates any third party's rights [(including, but not limited to,
intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized
disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights
- promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work (see
"Copyright complaint" below for instructions on how to lodge a complaint about uploaded
copyrighted material), such as providing pirated computer programs or links to them,
providing information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or
providing pirated music or links to pirated music files;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not
linked to or from another accessible page);
- provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate
manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying
illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- contains video, photographs, or images of another person age 18 or older without his or her
express written consent and permission or those of any minor (regardless of whether you have
consent from the minor or his or her legal guardian).
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access (as defined
herein and in other applicable Codes of Conduct or End User Access and License Agreements) to
the Sites or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request,
or other areas of the Sites or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for
commercial or unlawful purposes from other users;
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without Guavasofts's prior written consent
such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or
"prior written consent" means a communication coming from Guavasofts Legal department,
specifically in response to your request, and specifically addressing the activity or
conduct for which you seek authorization;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which Guavasofts, in its sole
discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of the Guavasofts Website or any other
individual's user and enjoyment of similar services;
- refers to any website or URL that, in the sole discretion of Guavasofts, contains material
that is inappropriate for the Guavasofts Website or any other Website, contains content that
- harm minors in any way;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights or third party’s
trade secrets or rights of publicity or privacy or shall not be fraudulent or involve the
sale of counterfeit or stolen items;
- violates any law for the time being in force;
- deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates
any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- impersonate another person;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt,
destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource; or contains any Trojan horses,
worms, time bombs, cancelbots, easter eggs or other computer programming routines that may
damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or
expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations
with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable
offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation.
shall not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
(ab) shall not, directly or indirectly, offer,
attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited
or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or
guideline for the time being in force.
(ac) shall not create liability for us or cause us to
lose (in whole or in part) the services of our ISPs or other suppliers;
- You shall not use any “deep-link”, “page-scrape”, “robot”, “spider” or other automatic device,
program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire,
copy or monitor any portion of the Website or any Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the
navigational structure or presentation of the Website or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain
any materials, documents or information through any means not purposely made available through
the Website. Guavasofts reserves the right to bar any such activity.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of Guavasofts website, or
any other systems or networks connected to Guavasofts Website or to any Guavasofts’s server,
computer, network, or to any of the services offered on or through Guavasofts Website, by hacking,
password “mining” or any other illegitimate means.
- You shall not probe, scan or test the vulnerability of Guavasofts website or any network connected to
Guavasofts website nor breach the security or authentication measures on Guavasofts website or any
network connected to Guavasofts Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any
information on any other user of or visitor to Guavasofts Website, or any other customer of Guavasofts,
including any Guavasofts account not owned by you, to its source, or exploit Guavasofts Website or any
service or information made available or offered by or through Guavasofts Website, in any way where
the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or
information, other than your own information, as provided for by Guavasofts Website.
- You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large
load on the infrastructure of Guavasofts Website or Guavasofts’s systems or networks, or any systems or
networks connected to the Guavasofts.
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the
proper working of the Website or any transaction being conducted on the Website, or with any other
person’s use of the Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any
message or transmittal you send to Guavasofts on or through the Website or any service offered on or
through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or
impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You may not use the Website or any Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these
the rights of Guavasofts or others.
- Solely to enable Guavasofts to use the information you supply us with, so that we are not violating
any rights you might have in Your Information, you agree to grant us a non-exclusive, worldwide,
perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers) right to exercise the
copyright, publicity, database rights or any other rights you have in Your Information, in any media
now known or not currently known, with respect to Your Information. Guavasofts will only use Your
- You shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other users of Guavasofts to buy or sell
any products or services, including, but not limited to, products or services related being displayed
on Guavasofts or related to Guavasofts. You may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial
information obtained from Guavasofts in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to
contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to another person outside of the Guavasofts without Guavasofts’s
prior explicit consent. In order to protect our users from such advertising or solicitation, Guavasofts
reserves the right to restrict the number of messages or emails which a user may send to other
users in any 24-hour period which Guavasofts deems appropriate in its sole discretion.12. You
understand that Guavasofts has the right at all times to disclose any information (including the
identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Guavasofts Website) as necessary to
satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation,
disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or
solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, we
can (and you hereby expressly authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement
or other government officials, as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in
connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may
involve personal injury.
- Guavasofts reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the materials posted on Guavasofts
website. Guavasofts shall have the right to remove or edit any Content that in its sole discretion
violates, or is alleged to violate, any applicable law or either the spirit or letter of these
OF THE MATERIALS YOU POST ON THE Guavasofts WEBSITE AND IN YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES. Please be advised
that such Content posted does not necessarily reflect the views of Guavasofts. In no event shall
Guavasofts assume or have any responsibility or liability for any Content posted or for any claims,
damages or losses resulting from use of Content and/or appearance of Content on Guavasofts. You
hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all Content you provide
and all information it contains and that such Content shall not infringe any proprietary or other
rights of third parties or contain any libelous, tortious, or otherwise unlawful information.
- It is possible that other users (including unauthorized users or “hackers”) may post or transmit
offensive or obscene materials on Guavasofts and that you may be involuntarily exposed to such
offensive and obscene materials. It also is possible for others to obtain personal information about
you due to your use of Guavasofts, and that the recipient may use such information to harass or
injure you. Guavasofts does not approve of such unauthorized uses but by using the Guavasofts Website
you acknowledge and agree that Guavasofts is not responsible for the use of any personal information
that you publicly disclose or share with others on Guavasofts. Please carefully select the type of
information that you publicly disclose or share with others on Guavasofts.
Guavasofts.com shall have all the rights to take necessary action and claim damages that may occur due to
your involvement/participation in any way on your own or through group/s of People, intentionally or
unintentionally in DoS/DDoS (Distributed Denial of Services).